Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I believe that covers the subject very well. Apparently Honda has not attempted to suppress these worms or tried and failed. As if we don't already have tons of swarmy mail arriving in this election season !

·
Administrator
4,838 Posts
Definitely not a Honda message, especially since they assigned you an ID# that is different from your VIN, and since the letter is addressed generically to "Honda Owner."

It looks like one of the companies that sells extended new car warranties and plays off your fears for costly repairs, as ddemetra mentioned. But all it seems to say is "if you have a mechanical/electrical issue while out of warranty, you are 100% responsible for paying it."

They're trying to get you while your car is still new and least likely to need repairs (i.e. most profitable time for them to collect payments from you, especially since you're still under Honda warranty as of now).

·
Registered
163 Posts
Definitely not from Honda! I also received this notice a few months ago and am sure its a warranty company trying to get you to purchase an extended warranty. I had already purchased one from the dealer when I bought the car in 2019.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts