Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was using my in-car built-in NAV on my TOURING trim. I've used my Android cell phone Car Play NAV on my past 2 vehicles.

Do you guys find the Android Car Play NAV much easier/user friendly to use?

ie... Voice command on the Android Car Play NAV.,
Also if there is a slow down ahead, the Android NAV would tell you if it's a 5min, 10min, 20min slow down up ahead and marks the road "red" in color...

These are some of the things ive seen using the in-car NAV yesterday on my TOURING trim.

·
Registered
558 Posts
So I was using my in-car built-in NAV on my TOURING trim. I've used my Android cell phone Car Play NAV on my past 2 vehicles.

Do you guys find the Android Car Play NAV much easier/user friendly to use?

ie... Voice command on the Android Car Play NAV.,
Also if there is a slow down ahead, the Android NAV would tell you if it's a 5min, 10min, 20min slow down up ahead and marks the road "red" in color...

These are some of the things ive seen using the in-car NAV yesterday on my TOURING trim.
Have you tried setting eco routes on the in dash nav? Wondering how well it works. I rarely use the gps since I rarely go anywhere I don't know about, so I haven't tried it myself.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi..
What is "eco routes"?....it seems the in dash NAV on my TOURING is not as precise as Android Auto on my cell phone

·
Super Moderator
3,326 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you..i will try out the "less fuel" selection....

As for now, the Android Car Play NAV is more user friendly. I can actually select different pre-planned routes...and also avoids up coming delays/heavy traffic/accidents up ahead so to go around it for a different route.

Also, is there a way I can "update" the Honda in-car NAV in my Touring?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Thank you..i will try out the "less fuel" selection....

As for now, the Android Car Play NAV is more user friendly. I can actually select different pre-planned routes...and also avoids up coming delays/heavy traffic/accidents up ahead so to go around it for a different route.

Also, is there a way I can "update" the Honda in-car NAV in my Touring?
I have a video on my channel showing how to do this if you want a visual reference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts