Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

Is this another Honda W design in the books?

• Common Honda W

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just wanted the perks of a Hybrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Honda Insight is one of the most underrated cars on the market in my opinion and is super sleek. As my run around car, this car turns as many heads as my BMW M6 Gran Coupe. I drove around one time and this grandpa quite literally broke his neck trying to figure out what car I was driving from the side profile, genuinely got a good laugh out of that interaction. In fact, that is quite the typical reaction the more that I observe. This car is an absolute joy to drive around and I am sure you all have the same experience. It is very comfortable and feels very premier to the name Honda. I believe this is the best car they have produced in recent years in terms of design, and still get 50 mpg easily.

On my 2019 Insight Touring, I have OEM black emblems, de-badged the rear, limousine tints, tail light tints, new wheels and air suspension coming soon.. all very subtle modifications if you were looking for some Insight ;)

I have some more photos in the gallery if you are interested!

Wheel Car Tire Cloud Land vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that is reaction I got at work too. they saw a really sporty and good looking car and didn't know it was a honda then really freaked when I told them it was a hybrid and I'm getting 55+ mpg in city driving to work in mornings. I think Honda really did a misstep when they stopped production.
For real, I think this is one of the most underrated cars at the moment!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this looks great, can you share more pics of the rear light tints? are light tints made specifically made for this car or one size fits all? and have you tinted the rear reflectors too?
Thank you my friend. These are the stock tail lights but I plasti-dipped them so its fully tinted. Because it is plasti-dip, it can come right off quite easily. What I did was once it dried, I etched out the film and keep only the angel wings visible so it's still legal and looks really clean while the rest is still dark, this was the vision I was going for. I can post some more photos soon!

The tail lights themselves are very undercover and at night you can't tell its a Honda at all. It is very hard to find Insight parts because there isn't really a market for this car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts