Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dose anyone experience a vibration in the body while accelerating after a bump or in traffic especially when you are going up or have passengers with you ?
The vibration noticed by me and the passengers and it's new (2weeks ago).
At low speed and both ev and ICE

·
Registered
452 Posts
The only vibration I feel is when the engine is running sometimes. Other than that - it's smooth.. It could be any number of things. When you say going up - are you referring to climbing a hill? Also - you said it's new, are you referring to the car, or the vibration?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only vibration I feel is when the engine is running sometimes. Other than that - it's smooth.. It could be any number of things. When you say going up - are you referring to climbing a hill? Also - you said it's new, are you referring to the car, or the vibration?
Thank you for your response
Sorry my English language is not strong enough to describe.
Yes I mean when i’m climbing hill, not necessary a hard one, or if I have passengers with me (both cases creat load on the engine)
And I meant the issue is new.
Thank you again

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Solved, the problem was in the right driveshaft /axel
I replace the whole axel with used one in good condition.
I already checked the cv joint before but i didn’t notice any weird play in it, but after we toke it out it was hardly noticeable play in the inner cv joint.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Solved, the problem was in the right driveshaft /axel
I replace the whole axel with used one in good condition.
I already checked the cv joint before but i didn’t notice any weird play in it, but after we toke it out it was hardly noticeable play in the inner cv joint.
How many miles do you have on your car?

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
1,622 Posts
I live in jordan, my car is imported, no warranty 😑
Maybe @Lavash can shed insight on warranty claims outside of the regular market? I know he's dealt with Honda overseas for support.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I contacted the official distributor in Ukraine regarding the replacement of the BCM software. I was promised to transfer the car at the Honda base from America to the Europe region. A few months later, they called me and said that the translation was completed and I can contact any official dealer. But while the dealer does not have much time to stop by. As long as it takes time, I will write the result.
I think that you need to contact the official representative in the country and resolve issues with him. It all depends on their decision.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, that is weird, 15k and axle issues, must have been in accident or ran over a big hole or hit something. I have family that work for Honda, and that is odd. Was it bent or off specs.
There was a slight play in the inner joint

1 - 12 of 12 Posts