Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my car to Brandon Honda in Florida (where I originally bought it for an oil change, and tire rotation that they failed to perform last time I was there - oh and they forgot to do it again). I can tell because one rim has VERY slight bit of curbing on it, and a few weeks back I had to have my left rear tire patched.. The tire place replaced it with a black valve cap instead of the nitrogen ones. Supposedly my service advisor is going to be having the manager go through videos to see if the tech actually did the rotation (instead of just believing the customer). He said he will be in touch with me tomorrow to have everything resolved. I will update when that happens.. I wish I made a video before I took it in.. I def will be making one tomorrow in regards to what they say.. I am skeptical as to whether there are cameras in the repair bays as I could not see them in any parts of the videos.. The one thing I did get a laugh out of was the tech chirping the tires and scaring the other service guy as he was leaving. I am so glad this guy didn't have to take my car for a test drive.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,774 Posts
At least the tech that got scared was rotating a tire. :sneaky:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At least the tech that got scared was rotating a tire. :sneaky:
LMAO OUCH I just noticed this! On the bright side, my back tires are still like new after 57,000 miles. I only had to buy two new tires lol. Seriously though - the rear tires are in excellent shape so I only needed 2 new tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts