Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
4,247 Posts
I use ACC mode frequently when my daughter is in dance class. I watch movies over BT. ACC mode shuts off after one hour to preserve battery. I've flipped it back on resulting in two hours (or more for a longer class) of ACC use.
@hasarad - Is it the Bluetooth Audio app/selection that enables this? Or a different external app? Are play/pause controls on phone, volume controls on screen, and audio thru the car's stereo system?

This (older) video from Honda illustrates with HDMI input (which is not on Insight), so per above, was wondering if the same applies but just thru Honda's Bluetooth App on the infotainment screen?

·
Administrator
4,247 Posts
The Honda video mentions watching on display screen only works while car is in park (and parking brake is engaged?).

I saw the following for Pilot/Ridgeline/Odyssey and am curious if the following will work on the Insight infotainment (different version) to continue watching while in motion:
  • Enter service/diagnostic menu by pressing "Power + Previous Track + Home" buttons concurrently for 5 seconds
  • Select "Detail Information & Setting"
  • Press and hold "Day/Night" button to get to Developer Diagnostics screen
  • Select "Driver Distraction"
  • Toggle to "Off"
  • Return to "Home" screen to see if videos can still be watched while in motion

1 - 3 of 3 Posts