I just had my first oil change on July 3rd. My maintenance reminder came on at 2,971 miles and the oil change was free as is the next one if it's done within the first year of ownership. They wanted to rotate my tires but I said no because of the low mileage, I'll get that done next oil change. The Honda dealership has always been good to me and a lot of my family drives a Honda. I have a problem with water getting into my taillight covers when it rains or when I wash the car and that'll be checked soon.Hello guys,
I'm a little over 5k miles so I'll do the first maintenance soon. It's also my first new car and also my first maintenance appointment ever so I have no idea how things go.
I also have two minor problems:
- a little noise coming from the driver wheel at every tire rotation
- the tiny triangular rear window seal came undone in the inside of the car.
1) What's the best way to do it: call them, and hopefully they will order the parts if needed (for the seal)?
2) Then they will be able to do everything in one appointment?
3) These two issues are obviously covered by the warranty?
4) What else is expected from the 1st maintenance, oil change and tire rotation?
5) Any idea of fee + duration?
Bonus question for @andrew28, it will probably be at Honda Everett if you have any insider advice