Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
Happy Father's Day!

Today I was left alone in the garage to complete a much-needed detailing on my 2021 EX. This makes me happy!

#0000 steel wool for windshield cleaning is a game-changer.

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light

Registered
Took mine in for an oil change as requested by the car. She had excellent timing as my dealer was doing a Black Friday promotion for synthetic oil change at the bargain price of $39.95! Since I bought the tires there, I get free rotation as well so it only cost me $45 all in! You can鈥檛 even do it yourself for that price. SCORE!!

Reactions: Scott18

Registered
... I get free rotation as well so it only cost me $45 all in! You can鈥檛 even do it yourself for that price. SCORE!!
Great price for a dealer oil change plus tire rotation! I beg to differ on the DIY price. $10 each for three for me: 馃槑

Registered
Added yellow Honda center cap decals to my wheels and a yellow Focal with holographic shadow sticker to my trunk as well as a black 鈥淲rapix鈥 sticker (place where I got it wrapped). Now I have a yellow theme on my exterior with the yellow brake caliper covers.

edit: I just purchased another set that is a better yellow match to my calipers.. these decals are a lighter yellow.. not such a big deal since their $5.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Registered
2021 Insight EX
Terrific with the yellow calipers. I can't imagine doing anything to my 2021 EX, especially since I managed to add a minor (but oh so annoying) surface scratch to the side of the rear bumper. $550 to repair? I'll live with it. Unless there's an easier (i.e., cheaper) solution.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts