Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
1. Adjustable lumbar support

2. Proper spare tire

3. Passenger seat height adjustment

Lumbar and passenger seat height does not bother me but the lack of a spare did, so I purchased one for a tenth gen honda civic and it work perfectly and since the Insight is based on the civic it has the bolt hole to screw in the bolt to hold the spare.

What I hate it the center console and cup holder area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I cannot believe I’m paying 400$ a month for a car without a digital speedometer. It’s 2020, is that a joke? My 2015 civic had one. How is it possible that they got rid of one of the most basic features a car has today? Pathetic I 100000% definitely would have went for another car. Not to mention the car was advertised with power seats, come to find out it has a single power seat. The driver side is the only power side. I thought I was getting a top of the line car but really just got ripped off. I should’ve stuck with my gut and got the luxurious mercedes CLA that was 40$ cheaper then this hunk of junk accord.

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX
1,358 Posts
I cannot believe I’m paying 400$ a month for a car without a digital speedometer. It’s 2020, is that a joke? My 2015 civic had one. How is it possible that they got rid of one of the most basic features a car has today? Pathetic I 100000% definitely would have went for another car. Not to mention the car was advertised with power seats, come to find out it has a single power seat. The driver side is the only power side. I thought I was getting a top of the line car but really just got ripped off. I should’ve stuck with my gut and got the luxurious mercedes CLA that was 40$ cheaper then this hunk of junk accord.
Did you buy your car sight unseen? Five minutes in the car should have level-set you. I seriously doubt the Merc would be cheaper. Nice try though.

Reactions: elvin

·
Registered
11 Posts
1. Adjustable lumbar support

2. Proper spare tire

3. Passenger seat height adjustment
I agree on Adjustable Lumbar support and passenger seat height along with driver seat height adjustment also (for an option to increase further for petite people).

But personally feel good about not having spare tires as I never used for the last 20+ years, rather having small kit to fill up air whenever run in to flat tire issues and fix it later at a service center.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts