Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my name is Chris and I am from California. I just discovered this forum and have much to ask! I'm excited to see similar questions and ideas that we all share with one another. So far I have 30% tint all around, but my front windshield is 35%. I have my plate bracket off. I plasti-dipped the front piece of chrome and also the rear bumper piece of chrome along with my gas tank. I had some universal side skirts added. I have a two 12 Memphis Subwoofer. I have sound deadened the upper part of my trunk and under the plastic part of the piece behind the backseat passengers. Lastly, I have my car debadged all around while repping my favorite dj label in the back. I am looking to add some springs soon! I also have a Flowmaster Super 44 Exhaust coming in. I know I have a hybrid, but I am a car guy and am wondering what kind of limits could be pushed lol! Here are some pics of my baby.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you! My Touring is a 2019 White Orchid Pearl. I appreciate the share of those threads! I am looking forward to learning more and sharing my progress with everyone. I am currently irritated with the rattle that my subwoofer is creating in the trunk, so I am going to put some more sound deadener and hopefully finish the entire trunk.

·
Administrator
4,697 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts